Our world is full of people living life on autopilot, asleep at the wheel. This line is a reminder and a wake up call–you only get this one life. My work is to facilitate this transformation from autopilot to fully awake, heart wide open, bold, vivacious, vulnerable, courageous, fierce loving, and bursting-with-joy aliveness. What will you do with this one wild and precious life? — Mary Oliver
Who can benefit from working with a coach?
I can. You can. And anyone wanting to squeeze all of the juice and possibility out of this one wild and precious life. You may have a specific area of focus:
- You want to become clear, build momentum, and step more fully into ______________
- You want to discover what drives you, what brings your passion alive, and how to leverage your gifts.
- You are navigating significant transitions in life
- You have a dream to realize or a big goal to accomplish
- You are motivated to grow your leadership and impact at work or in the community
- You long for more balance, greater fulfillment, and/or deeper connection to self and others
How does this go?
I’ve been working with Greg for 6 months and have found it very enriching. Greg has the ability to listen and mirror back what I’ve said in a concise and elegant way–a way that helps me see a new perspective of a situation and helps me come up with my own next steps. It’s obvious that Greg loves what he does and is eager to help support people to lead the lives they want to as well as progress in careers that bring fulfillment. I would highly recommend working with him to my friends and colleagues.
Greg is an insightful leadership coach who invited me out of my comfort zone and back into the arena of excitement, wonder, curiosity and celebration. When I came to Greg I was exhausted with life. I was ready for a change that could help me live more purposeful and alive. Throughout our sessions I’ve been able to work through doubts and fears, identify areas of strength, and create a series of attainable goals with a timeline. I would highly recommend Greg to anyone looking for a fresh approach to coaching and leadership.